Thursday, April 30, 2020

Whoppers


You like to jerk it off to The Human Centipede
Shake your ass to Green Day’s “Know Your Enemy”
Give lap dances at your local retirement home
Knickknack, paddywack, eat your doggie’s bone
What’s the matter? You don’t like being defamed?
Don’t like shouldering someone else’s blame?
I heard that before, in fact, a million times over
Welcome to the world and its New World Odor
For every double whopper you’ve got about me
I’ve got a thousand more on you, bless creativity
You burglarize houses with a Darth Vader mask
“Use the force” and those who can’t even ask
But your light saber is the size of a toothpick
When it’s time to get it on, you’re fucking useless
You made a donation to the Humane Society
But it was criminal restitution for being rapey
You had to sell your collection of celebrity condoms
To make up for the debt and cut your own losses
Let’s upgrade that double whopper to a size triple
You get your cereal’s milk from your grandma’s nipple
Let’s go quadruple on your heart attack whopper
Or is this where you finally call the crime stoppers?
I wish I had that option when you lied about me
Freedom of speech has never been completely free
Maybe I’ll get you a ball gag for Christmas this year
Stick it in your mouth until the truth is loud and clear
I’ll get you some handcuffs for a stocking stuffer
No access to your keyboard, you’re grounded by mother
I know this all sounds a little creepy and kinky
But it keeps your bullshit from getting too stinky

No comments:

Post a Comment