Sunday, April 19, 2020

Covered in Blood


I walk into battle covered in blood
Smelling like ashes, smelling like rum
Looking like the deep fried walking dead
Looking for relief from what’s in my head
I see you on the other side of the street
You could be a mirage from the heat
Or you could be laughing like a jackass
Earning your place among the maggots
I take a bite out of your delicious throat
More pig’s blood to cover me like a coat
Rip out your heart, hell, your whole ribcage
You scream like you’re three years of age
You’ve got some serious pipes for a wimp
Are you sure you don’t belong to a pimp?
If you can feel the pain, you’re still alive
Let’s turn up that shit to a hundred and five
Slurping down your brain through the sockets
Make you fuck your eyes with your own rocket
Pull out intestines and watch the shit flow
Share your corpse with the ravens and crows
The funny thing about this nutritious meal
I get dessert as part of the dinner deal
Who will suffice? Your daughter or wife?
Hell, they left your ass for a much better life
I’ll save my coupons for another day
More satisfying than Mickey D’s anyway
The king of burgers has nothing on this
Sweeter than the redheaded Wendy’s kiss
Pay you tomorrow for a carcass today
My belly is stuffed with violent decay
I burp like a fifteen megaton blast
Nickelodeon slime pouring from my ass
Until next time, try to enjoy the daylight
Try to make it fun, put up a better fight

No comments:

Post a Comment