Monday, September 9, 2019

Autumn Energy


VERSE 1
Caffeine for Halloween! Trick or fucking treat
Taurine and Baby Ruth taste so fucking sweet
Stay up all night giving everyone a big scare
Too many screams and tears? I don’t even care
Put on my mask and fill your pants full of crap
Urine and semen soaking up your entire lap
Blood-soaked neighborhood, I feel so good
Broke the zipper on my jumpsuit with oak wood

VERSE 2
Living for Thanksgiving! My sanity is slipping
Roasted turkey is for chewing and ripping
Face full of brown gravy and mashed potatoes
Wear it like a mask, I’m so fucking unstable
I’ll sleep when I’m dead from a heart attack
And my intestines slide out of my ass crack
What a way to go until the next November
My psychotic smile is all you’ll remember

VERSE 3
Sickness for Christmas! Don’t be so listless
I’ve got a naughty list for all of you bitches
Wrap up everything in sparkling paper
From the severed head to the culprit saber
October and December are one in the same
Covered in blood, sweat, and dirty shame
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight
We’re gathered here today to get it right

BRIDGE
New Years Day is on its merry way
Broken resolutions are the price you pay
Valentine’s gives you a reason to whine
About the lost love and lack of sunshine
St. Patrick’s is just a reason to get drunk
Vomit on yourself like the spray of a skunk
Fourth of July is nothing but a damn lie
Annoying fireworks blasting in the sky

VERSE 4
Why wait until the fall to enjoy it all?
If anyone wants to argue, let them brawl
Take them out with a chainsaw slash
Leave them on the curb with the trash
Or you can carve them like a turkey
Chew them up until your chest’s hurting
Wrap them like a gift for the undertaker
See you next autumn, you dip shit haters!

No comments:

Post a Comment