Monday, September 2, 2019

Pain


OPENING LINE
I’m not going to sit here and pretend it doesn’t hurt just so I can make you feel comfortable.

VERSE 1
Why should I be ashamed to talk about what’s hurting inside?
Because male genitals are supposed to be symbol of pride?
If you dig into my corners, darkness is all that you’ll find
Going to catch me like an assassin sneaking up from behind
You could get away with murder if you were in my math class
You could giggle in my ear and put your hand upon my ass
You could take away my ability to focus on the simple tasks
How many polynomials was I supposed to fucking add?

CHORUS 1
Pain! Pain! It’s never really over!
Growing up to have brand new owners!
Pain! Pain! It’s never really fair!
When you attract laughter and wicked stares!

VERSE 2
Why should I be ashamed to dump my problems onto the web?
Because all of this bullshit has somehow already been said?
So much support coming from all over the fucking world, huh?
Yet it still seems appropriate to crawl in bed and curl up
Jealousy and envy are just more feelings for the back burner
Rejection is for suckers who refuse to be fast learners
Charisma is for those who were born with the genetic code
For staying cool when life makes your head want to explode

CHORUS 2
Pain! Pain! It’s never really just!
The suffering and agony were all just a bust!
Pain! Pain! It’s never really explained!
Comes at me full force like a runaway train!

CHORUS 3
Pain! Pain! It’s not just for the weak!
It’s even for the supermen and super freaks!
Pain! Pain! It’s not just for the teens!
But every motherfucker who loves to bleed!
Pain! Pain! It’s not just for the crippled!
Spreads across the land like an earthquake ripple!
Pain! Pain! Let’s talk about our pain!
Before we become another suicide stain!
Pain! Pain! Pain! Pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment