Saturday, March 23, 2019

It's Only Offensive When I Do It


It’s only offensive when I have a crush
I’m the only one with a reverse Midas touch
It’s only offensive when I crack a joke
It’s only funny when my dreams go up in smoke
It’s only offensive when I seek out friends
Rejection and turmoil never seem to end
It’s only offensive when I write my lines
I’m the only one worthy of a hundred dollar fine
Nothing about my lonely life is ordinary
The blood on my hands is not sanitary
I don’t look like you, I don’t talk like you
I’m the only one with a shit-load to prove
It’s only offensive when I take a stand
My painful screams echo across the land
It doesn’t matter anyways, nobody hears me
Everybody in this world fucking fears me
I’m a walking weapon of mass destruction
Who’s in desperate need of liposuction
Never once mastered the art of seduction
Never once needed a proper introduction
I sold my soul to the devil, the underworld level
My favorite escape is hard rock and heavy metal
I don’t need to contribute to your society
I’ll keep building my dreams ever so quietly
It’s only offensive when I’m the one who does it
So offensive it brings the world to destruction
Socially awkward is the name of my game
Everything else would be too fucking tame

No comments:

Post a Comment