Monday, June 25, 2018

Tap Out Like a Bitch


OPENING LINE
Shinbone to the dome when your mama ain’t home!

VERSE 1
I see you standing across from me
A flying knee to put you to sleep
A chokehold to cut you so deep
No more breaths, your soul flies free
It’s been coming for so damn long
Think being a bully makes you strong?
Kick you hard right in the dong
Make you sing a soprano song

CHORUS
Tap out like a bitch! X2

VERSE 2
Giving black belts to pricks like you
Setting the bar lower than your shoes
Sell your medal for a buck and some change
Buy one Band-Aid for your sham pain
I’ve got nothing to prove, Mr. UFC
I’m an open book, yeah, you know me
You’re the one with the big façade
Telling everybody you’re a kind of god

CHORUS
Tap out like a bitch! X4

BRIDGE
Take the loser’s purse before it gets worse
Walk the exit ramp and take in the laughs
Do your interviews, make the world snooze
What’s your latest and greatest excuse?

EXTENDED CHORUS
Tap out like a bitch!
Feel every little stitch!
Go the fuck to sleep!
Watch your kids weep!
Tap out like a bitch!
Scream your highest pitch!
Undisputed, my ass!
Putting you on blast!
Tap! Out! Like! A! Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment