Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sex Surrogate


VERSE 1
It’s been forever since our last session
Not much going on that’s worth mention
I still coast through life at a turtle’s pace
I still have my famous Resting Bitch Face
Should’ve called you when I had the chance
Not much happening in the way of romance
How many more sessions am I allowed to have?
Can we still meet for at least an hour and a half?

VERSE 2
I’m sorry I’m late, but traffic was a mess
I’m sorry for these excuses I must confess
I got cold feet and stalled for a while
I might as well be walking the green mile
We all know how this session will end
I can’t be cured, but I can make amends
I’m sorry I’m not who you want me to be
Whether in bed or in life, nothing is free

VERSE 3
I must admit that I’m starting to like you
I’m sorry if this confession frightens you
I know we can’t have romantic feelings
But it’s a desire which I’ve been feeding
You’re married and happy, I understand
Reciprocation isn’t something I demand
I just had to get it all off my chest today
What a wonderful time to feel so brave

VERSE 4
This isn’t working, give me back my pills
This never ending pain is mine to kill
Sedated and jaded, everything has faded
Nothing left after my ego has deflated
The comfort zone is calling my name
It tells me to stop playing these sex games
It tells me that taking risks is foolish
Maybe I’ll listen until the day I’m ghoulish

No comments:

Post a Comment