Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Fuck Your Truck


I’ve got all of my tools on the shelf
I’m doing all of this shit for myself
Going to work on your oversized truck
Is this illegal? Who gives a flying fuck?
Splash paint on your precious machine
Take my keys and write something mean
Smash the windows with a baseball bat
Stab your tires until they’re fucking flat
Rip off your Trump-supporting stickers
Is this enough to make you feel triggered?
Piss in your gas tank, fill it to the top
Cover your seats with sewage and slop
Punch out your side-view mirrors
In case the message doesn’t get clearer
Flip the heavy motherfucker on its side
There goes your final symbol of pride
I can hear your CD’s crunch and crack
Every Kyle anthem and bonus track
Come see the work of art I created
This is what happens when you’re hated
Tears in your eyes, my ultimate prize
Watching you cry in front of your guys
You can throw a punch or grab your gun
You’re still the biggest pussy under the sun
All the macho madness was an act
All the bad karma finally came back
The fights you’ve started, slurs you’ve said
Other people’s girlfriends in your bed
Showing your ass and flashing your dick
Telling ordinary women to suck your prick
Catcalling out on the streets at night
Destroying your truck only felt right
You didn’t need a vehicle any damn way
You’d drunk drive that shit into the bay
Be thankful for what I’ve done, my man
Go back inside and be Trapt’s favorite Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment