Monday, March 23, 2020

Debate Club


I joined the school debate club
To annoy the piss out of you
Now everything from my mouth
Is a hundred percent bulletproof

I got an A in my forensics class
My teacher’s so goddamn proud
Now I can win an argument
By being obnoxious and loud

There’s no topic that’s off limits
No matter how petty and small
I could have been a politician
I’d rather watch you fucking fall

Cut the sodium out of your diet
Eat some lettuce heads instead
Don’t be an ass in videogames
Give them a chance to get ahead

Don’t wear those ugly sweatpants
Wear a jacket, slacks, and tie
You can have your mediocre job
All you have to do is try and try

You can raise your middle fingers
But we know that’s immature
You can call me on my bullshit
Or call me out on my cow manure

I don’t know when to shut my mouth
I don’t know when I’ve lost the fight
Maybe if I debate my way to the top
I’d be a centillionaire over night

That money doesn’t even exist yet
But I can make it happen anytime
I’d rather put my skills to good use
And list off your every little crime

Is that a smoke wagon in your hand?
Are you putting it to my noggin?
Have you had enough of me yet?
An extreme way of saying, “Stop it!”

Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang!
It’s the only way to shut my ass up
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang!
I’ll tell the devil you said, “What’s up?”

No comments:

Post a Comment