Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Hand Massage


A downpour outside, a perfect day for love
So many places I’d love to gently touch
My god, your hands! Cracked and rough
Scarred from the days of being so tough
Jagged nails on the tips of your fingers
Scratching and clawing, the fighting lingers
Palms sore from the openhanded slaps
You gave to men who left you trapped
Your hands have seen much better days
No worries, I’ll soothe the pain away
A few drops of lotion before we play
Running my fingers across your skin
The lights above so hazy and dim
Relax as the cream moistens your hands
A radiant massage from your favorite man
Thumbs encircling your sorest places
Fingers together in romantic laces
Soon your hands will be silky smooth
A joy to hold as we tell each other truths
A pleasure to feel against my muscles
We come together with kisses and nuzzles
I’m glad we could have this time today
We could lay together and forever stay
The world could wait until tomorrow
Another massage to drown your sorrows?
Nothing else to do in this rainy tempest
I’ll be the incubus, you be the temptress
You’re not even real, but I can still dream
Maladaptive fantasies of heaven and cream
Much better than the real world around me
Where Washington rain tries to drown me

No comments:

Post a Comment