Monday, January 6, 2020

Tooty-Fruity


VERSE 1
The flowers, the flowers, seductive power
The rose, the rose, the purple prose
The trees, the trees, swinging in the breeze
Tooty-Fruity!

VERSE 2
The sky, the sky, enough to make you cry
The clouds, the clouds, beautiful and proud
The sun, the sun, nature’s cinnamon bun
Tooty-Fruity!

VERSE 3
Roses are red, the classics are dead
Lilacs are white, Pulitzer blight
Violets are blue, elitist culture crew
Tooty-fruity!

BRIDGE
An onion has layers and so does poetry
Peace and quiet is what you’re owing me
I’ll ply my craft in my own fucking way
Heavy metal madness is here to stay

VERSE 4
The love, the love, it’s what you shove
The tears, the tears, the least of my fears
Emotions, emotions, eyes like oceans
Tooty-Fruity!

No comments:

Post a Comment