Sunday, May 27, 2018

Young Turk


VERSE 1
I am the Young Turk, I am creative fuel
I don’t say this shit because it sounds cool
I do it for the fire, I do it for the passion
Fuck what’s trendy, fuck what’s in fashion
Call me a Young Turd, call me a Young Jerk
You’re the only one who’s going berserk
You’ve got a loud voice? Mine is even louder
My words are explosive like lit gun powder

VERSE 2
I am the Young Turk, social justice ronin
Adrenalize the world with a dose of serotonin
I don’t need your guns, I don’t need your bombs
You don’t need armor, just a hug from your mom
Call me a snowflake, call me easily triggered
Watch as this movement gets bigger and bigger
You’ve got an army? Mine is even stronger
Your iron fist won’t rule for much longer

VERSE 3
I am the Young Turk, your worst fucking nightmare
The ghost breathing down your neck until you’re tired
You will relent one day, you will fucking pay
For all the sins you’ve put on internet display
For all the shots fired, for all the brains wired
For all the demon seeds you’ve fucking sired
You’ve got a congregation? Mine is everywhere
Watch as the one percent rips out their own hair

FINAL LINES
I am the Young Turk, lightning in a bottle
I am the Young Turk, American role model
I am the Young Turk, see you in November
I am the Young Turk, always fucking remember
I am the Young Turk! X4

No comments:

Post a Comment