Monday, November 4, 2019

Moe/Joe


BROKEN MOE
Dweams weally do come twue
A dwop in the ocean, happy tear for you
I get to stay in a fowever home
I’ll never have to wowwy about being alone

KATANA JOE
This place is a prison for the cowardly
They just don’t acknowledge it outwardly
If I had my hands around their throats
They could tell me what I already know

BROKEN MOE
How can you say that about my home?
I love my new mommy, I love her so
You’re just a big meanie to evewyone
When anyone can smile, I mean anyone

KATANA JOE
Smiles are just masks to keep us in check
When all I want to do is sever their necks
Violence and death are what we live for
Not to be somebody’s emotional whore

BROKEN MOE
Mommy will wash your mouth out with soap
She’ll use the worst tasting kind, I hope
Be nice to evewyone and you’ll be fine
Don’t wuin my home, it’s mine all mine

KATANA JOE
I’ll kill everyone inside of this hovel
Like a scene from a serial killer novel
You’re next, Broken Moe, so get ready
For a kick in the head so fucking deadly

BROKEN MOE
Get out of my bwain, you big fat jerk
I’ll hate you fowever if you go berserk
Don’t wuin my life, you doo-doo head
I hate these nightmares in my bed

KATANA JOE
Your worst nightmare will come to life
Every one of these throats deserves a knife
I’m the only one here who makes any sense
I’m the fucking landlord, now pay the rent!

HOST BODY
No! No! No! Stop it! I beg you!

KATANA JOE
Hahahahahahaha! Let’s murder this world together!

No comments:

Post a Comment