Thursday, September 7, 2017

Vicarious

VERSE 1
Never get married, never have kids
Never drink booze, never smoke cigs
Never have sex with a total stranger
Never put yourself in fiery danger
Vicarious lessons are the best kind
Without them, I’d be lost and blind
Living through the mistakes of others
Dying free instead of being smothered

VERSE 2
Never take a job that will leave you aching
Never date a girl who thinks hearts are for breaking
Never go to a place where you won’t make it home
Never befriend losers when you feel so alone
Vicarious teachings are my curriculum of choice
I walk that graduation isle with a shit load of poise
Living through the regrets of my people
Dying with the credo that we’re all equal

BRIDGE
Safe and sound from the hungriest hounds
Feeling relaxed with my vicarious facts
Nobody can take this away from me
If they try, let them suffer and bleed

VERSE 3
Never try a hobby where you know you’ll suck
Never play a game where you’re shit out of luck
Never question the source of your infinite bucks
Never drive a car and plow into logging trucks
Never question your future, live in the present day
Never dwell on your past, learn to get the fuck away
These are the lessons from the wisest sages
Vicariously passed down to the youngest of ages

STOLEN LINE

Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies!

No comments:

Post a Comment