Friday, October 5, 2018

Psycho Crusher


VERSE 1
My psycho power knows no limits
Wreck your ass within just a minute
Steal your soul in a ritual so dark
Your new nickname is The Human Scar

CHORUS
Psycho Crusher! X4

VERSE 2
Throw your fireballs all you desire
Throw your lightning kicks until you tire
A hundred hand slap could finish any fight
But victory is mine even if only for tonight
Meet me in Thailand for the final round
Throw punches so hard, they shake the ground
This world is mine to conquer and rule
You’re a worthy opponent, but a blind fool

CHORUS
Psycho Crusher! X4

M. BISON QUOTE
Get lost! You can’t compare with my powers!

VERSE 3
You trained your ass off to get to this point
But in the end, your battle cries are white noise
Your hurricane kicks are just cheap ass tricks
Your dragon punches make me fucking sick
You never stood a chance in my tournament
You plead for mercy without earning it
Better luck next time, you second rate hack
Try again when you’re not lying on your back

CHORUS
Psycho Crusher! X4

M. BISON QUOTE
Anyone who opposes me must be destroyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment