Thursday, May 14, 2020

Zombie Sex

VERSE 1
We need to talk about aliens and lizard men
I don’t even believe nor will I try to pretend
We need to talk about your conspiracy theories
And how you should save them for stories and queries
You can play with my brain like a lump of clay
Just kidding, little lady, there ain’t no fucking way
You believe in the strange, but not a witch’s hex
It was all supposed to lead up to zombie sex
Come here, baby
Zombie sex

VERSE 2
We need to talk about guns and the ammo inside them
And how you wear a big ass trench coat to hide them
Who exactly are you defending your white ass from?
If you need some gas money, I can loan you some
You can spray paint my brains all over the sidewalk
Just kidding, sweetheart, put away the body chalk
You can shoot like a cowboy sheriff named Tex
But I won’t give into your calls for zombie sex
Come here, lovely
Zombie sex

VERSE 3
We need to talk about the k-pop you blast from your speakers
And the trippy techno beats you play for the tweekers
And the hip-hop bass shattering my bedroom windows
If you explode my brain, that would make you a widow
Burn me a copy of what you’ll put on the loop
Just kidding, baby cakes, I like heavy metal groups
You can blow my eardrums on records and tape decks
I won’t change my tastes for a night of zombie sex
Come here, angel
Zombie sex

FINAL VERSE
I march to the beat of my own two bass drums
I won’t conform to you, do you think I’m dumb?
A real lady wouldn’t ask her man to change
Even if it means the love is far out of range
I don’t have the body of an incubus seducer
I just have the mind of a creative producer
When you take that away, what will you take next?
An hour of my time for vanilla zombie sex?
No way, baby
No zombie sex this time
No way, sweetheart
No tradeoff for my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment