Friday, September 4, 2015

Massage

(Spoken in a whisper to gentle bass and electric guitar music.)


VERSE 1
Dancing fingers across my spine
Give me the chills every time
Squeezing the pain out of my neck
Squeezing my shoulders, you are the best
Gentle scrapes across my scalp
Shocks of pleasure will make me melt
Relaxing my muscles into true nirvana
My head is swimming like a puff of marijuana


VERSE 2
Peace and love are the ways of New Age
To ease the pain brought on by rage
To put the past behind and turn a new page
To know the wisdom of a heavenly sage
The simple act of a therapeutic touch
Will mean the world and then so much
Tingling waves of loving pleasure
Take away my moments of pressure


VERSE 3
There’s no need to fear such a gentle gesture
Just reach out with your aching sensors
Physical contact has never been so clean
Releasing serotonin and yummy dopamine
Lie on a table with your body face down
Sit in a chair where paradise is found
The harps and pianos will give you peace
The squeezes and rubs will put you at ease


VERSE 4
When the time comes to rest your head
Do so in the softest and fluffiest of beds
Dream about worlds of great imagination
While the radio’s tuned to the New Age station
Wake up in the morning feeling beautiful
A cup of warm coffee would be suitable
Make another trip to the therapy lodge
Give into the pleasure of a back massage

No comments:

Post a Comment