Sunday, August 21, 2022

My First Post-Pandemic Concert...

Well…for my first concert since the pandemic, I chose to see Five Finger Death Punch. Opening for them were Megadeth, The Hu, and Fire From the Gods. The openers were badass as to be expected. The crowd, myself included, were REALLY riled up when 5FDP did their set. My voice got scratchy as fuck after screaming the lyrics to “Burn Motherfucker” and “Jekyll and Hyde”. All this travel anxiety I had the night before was for nothing since getting to and from the venue was easy-breezy. One last note: I never actually socialized with anybody there, but if I had to take a guess at their names, there would be fifteen Kyles, twenty Codys, and at least one guy named Todd. The numbers could be slightly off, but the names are probably accurate. It was a fun night overall. I’d do it all again in a heartbeat! Unfortunately, I don’t have any physical evidence of me being there since the pictures I took were blurry as fuck. That’s a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment