Thursday, August 25, 2022

Pointless Thoughts

Stuck in the mud with these pointless thoughts

Dreaming about murder and never getting caught

Descending into madness with every bully’s word

Every kiss begins with K, how fucking absurd

Rumination is the word of this never-ending day

Getting revenge on the voices, but it’s me who pays

I could argue until my jaw is clamped down tight

Sore facial muscles with every phantom bite

A headache that won’t go away with some Advil

A demonic revelation even after I take sad pills

Kiss the girls and only make yourself cry

Take the punches and make some wishes to die

Take the insults without asking reasons why

Take the abuse until your insides are fried

Pointless thoughts, what the fuck are you doing?

Eating me alive, what the fuck are you chewing?

One mind against a meat suit full of organs

Betrayal from within, should I drink some Captain Morgan?

Is a bottle full of poison the answer to it all?

The answer is never, so I continue to brawl

If it takes forever to keep my brain in line

Then I’m putting on the gloves, your ass is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment