Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Don't Call Me That


Don’t call me a racist, don’t call me a sexist
Don’t laugh at my failures, don’t pray for my exit
Don’t call me a monster, don’t call me a perv
Don’t call me the ugliest motherfucker on earth
Don’t call me a weirdo, don’t call me a psycho
Don’t text your threats at me with a million typos
Don’t call me a piggy-pie, don’t call me fat
Don’t look at me like you’re disgusted at that
Don’t call me a sinner, don’t call me the devil
Don’t even suggest I’m on the lowest level
Don’t call me a rookie, don’t call me lazy
You’re nearsighted and your vision’s hazy
Don’t call me something you can never take back
What are you smoking? Weed, tobacco, or crack?
Who told you those lies? The leader of a cult?
Whatever it is, it’s getting really fucking old
Speak only for yourself and for nobody else
When you buy your own lies, the bullshit sells
I’m not going to heaven, I’m not going to hell
I’d rather stay at the dingiest no-tell motel
Rather die on the toilet of a McDonald’s bathroom
Than on the battlefield serving your holy platoon
Don’t call me your prisoner of your losing war
Don’t call me a ghost you should always ignore

No comments:

Post a Comment