Well…I knew this day was going to come eventually, but I didn’t think it’d be today. I’ve been using my electric pencil sharpener for 11 years and today it finally died. Electric sharpeners typically last 7 to 10 years, but I was lucky to have it for 11 considering that I literally worked it to death. A lot of that is my fault for not taking good enough care of it. I emptied the tray only when it got completely full. I fed colored pencils through it, which you’re not supposed to do. I didn’t know how hard to press down when I fed a pencil through it. And from 2024 to 2026 when my cartooning hobby really took off, I literally worked it to death. I ordered a new pencil sharpener and until it arrives at my house, there will be no more cartoons. But once it shows up, I’ve got romance scammers in my crosshairs…
No comments:
Post a Comment