Sunday, May 9, 2021

Shitting On Your Grave

 I’m shitting on your grave

Like a fucking racehorse

Destroy your tombstone with

A million G’s of force


I’m pissing on your casket

The one draped with the flag

Open the lid and keep going

Make your gray skin sag


I vomit on your flowers

With my stomach full

Of your children’s flesh

And their rotten souls


I burn your mausoleum

With your family inside

They can put out the flames

With the tears they cried


I crash your funeral

Gun down every griever

Stomp the priest to death

Carve him with a cleaver


I taint your history

Slander in every word

Broadcast on every station

Until it’s all that’s heard


I watch you dance in fire

From the heavens above

To the hells below me

Your screams are what I love


You’re nothing but a footnote

In the world’s epic story

I’m treated like a king

Slaying you brings me glory


Trauma is my weapon

More powerful than a bomb

Reduced the world to ashes

All of my enemies gone


I am the war god

I am your worst nightmare

That is if you wake up

That is if you dare

No comments:

Post a Comment