Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Wrong Target

VERSE 1

You wanted to be Rambo, but now you’re Elmer Fudd

You’ll never be Chtulu, you’re just a discount CHUD

You wanted to be Bernie, but now you’re Adolf Hitler

You’ll never be my assassin, you’re just a time killer


CHORUS

Wrong target! X2


VERSE 2

You can’t be Robin Hood if you shoot your own foot

You can’t be Katniss Everdeen, just a spoiled teen

You’re coming after me and you have no reasoning

You’ve got the wrong target, now you’ve got bad karma


CHORUS

Wrong target! X2


BRIDGE

I’m not your mortal enemy, I’m not your worst nightmare

Yet you strangle me with razor wire, always pulling tighter

I did nothing to you or the ones you hold near and dear

You’re probably drunk as shit, I can almost smell the beer


VERSE 3

You wanted to be Floyd, but now you’re Justin Bieber

You got your education from a Scottish math teacher

You used a double negative, now you’re ground meat

All in all, it’s a brick wall, now take your fucking seat


CHORUS

Wrong target! X2

No comments:

Post a Comment