Friday, December 16, 2016

My Body

VERSE 1
My body’s a temple, my mind is the priest
Society’s standards don’t apply in the least
I never resist a Thanksgiving-style feast
Take an alligator bite out of the roasted beast
There’s no shame in having a belly like mine
As long as your meal tastes delicious and fine
Never mind the magazines, they only print lies
Everybody loves the taste of salty French fries

CHORUS
I’ll eat how I want; I’ll do what I please
Shallow values will bring you to your knees
My body, my rules; don’t tell me what’s cool
Your muscle head makes you a giant fool

VERSE 2
You’ve got a stacked chest and chiseled arms
The steroids you take are bringing you harm
The smoothies you drink taste like raw sewage
Spinach and splooge, how could you do it?
You laugh at anybody with a big old gut
Tell them to lay off the food at Pizza Hut
Tell them to do sit-ups until their abs are sore
You’re the one with your legs up like a whore

CHORUS
I’ll eat how I want; I’ll do what I please
Shallow values will bring you to your knees
My body, my rules; don’t tell me what’s cool
Your muscle head makes you a giant fool

VERSE 3
I don’t give a shit who’s on the magazine covers
I don’t give a shit about your supermodel lovers
I don’t give a shit about your Cross-Fit routine
You’ve still got balls the size of jelly beans
Quit stabbing yourself with the needle full of juice
Before your heart stops and your bowels are loose
You’re not Arnold Schwarzenegger or Terry Crews
You’re just a jock frat boy with too much booze

CHORUS 2
I’ll eat how I want; don’t give me advice
I’ll have the crispy duck with beef fried rice
My body, my way; I’ll be here all day
And live longer than you anyway
I’ll eat how I want; I don’t give a fuck
All those exercises must really suck
You torture your body for the hottest chicks

The bigger the needle, the smaller the dick

No comments:

Post a Comment